""" CARTE BLONCHE"""

My photo
YOU ARE BORN, YOU OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU CRAWL, YOU STAND,YOU WALK , YOU RUN, YOU STOMP, YOU FINALLY REST. LIFE GOES TOO FAST TO DISCOVER ONESELF. AND YET THIS IS WHAT YOU ASK ??????? I DO NOT HAVE CONTENT T ENTHRALL YOUR MIND. I HAVE NOTHING TO MESMERIZE YOU. I AM NOT A SYCOPHANT TO ATTRACT YOUR PRESENCE. BUT AS I COGITATE,I STILL SURMISE ABOUT MY PRESENCE AND I TRY TO RUMINATE LIFE

Saturday, June 19, 2010

TIME NEVER HALTS,, SO WHY ME!!!!!!





GETTING HALTED IS WHAT WE FEAR,
BUT IT'S TIME TO GET AHEAD.......

There is a fresh spur of blood in my body.
YES , i can dream once again.

Its not that the ones that i once cherished have now perished, but this emaciated soul had left them in some backyard.
But now its time to live them again!!!!

Its like the first beam of sun on kailash,
Its like the fresh drippings of the ganges,
Its like the blooming flowers after autumn,
Its like the first tweet of bird in the morning.

I breath fresh,
I see clearer,
I smell fragrance all around,
I sense success.


Its my hope, its my dream like those earlier ones i had...................



BUT NOW, IT'S IS MY MOMENT TO LIVE THEM!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment