""" CARTE BLONCHE"""

My photo
YOU ARE BORN, YOU OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU CRAWL, YOU STAND,YOU WALK , YOU RUN, YOU STOMP, YOU FINALLY REST. LIFE GOES TOO FAST TO DISCOVER ONESELF. AND YET THIS IS WHAT YOU ASK ??????? I DO NOT HAVE CONTENT T ENTHRALL YOUR MIND. I HAVE NOTHING TO MESMERIZE YOU. I AM NOT A SYCOPHANT TO ATTRACT YOUR PRESENCE. BUT AS I COGITATE,I STILL SURMISE ABOUT MY PRESENCE AND I TRY TO RUMINATE LIFE

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CHUDDI BUDDIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





To All My Friends
   Specially Niraj Kumar.......


They make you frown, they make you smile.
They make you cry, they make you laugh.    

" FRIENDS !!!! ", its one word that soothens each and every possible moment of disdain,



  • He is one person, together with whom you can take on the whole world.
  • He is one without whom you are like dust in desert.

  • With out him there is an empty corner within your heart
  • He is that part of your mind, spirit, heart and soul without which you feel emaciated to core
This is one choice that is given to you,
one jewel for which you do not have to pay,
one shower of blessing without prayers,
one smile that is yours,
one eye that you can trust.

The trust that you have in him is impeccable --
his wallet is yours,his food is yours,
his sleep, his smile, his tears, his pain,
his happiness is yours

He is yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    2 comments:

    1. This reminds me all my childhood!! With just few lines it touched the deepest points of my heart!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Arreeee Baba.. Kautuk Bhai Saab ne blog padha ??

      ReplyDelete