""" CARTE BLONCHE"""

My photo
YOU ARE BORN, YOU OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU CRAWL, YOU STAND,YOU WALK , YOU RUN, YOU STOMP, YOU FINALLY REST. LIFE GOES TOO FAST TO DISCOVER ONESELF. AND YET THIS IS WHAT YOU ASK ??????? I DO NOT HAVE CONTENT T ENTHRALL YOUR MIND. I HAVE NOTHING TO MESMERIZE YOU. I AM NOT A SYCOPHANT TO ATTRACT YOUR PRESENCE. BUT AS I COGITATE,I STILL SURMISE ABOUT MY PRESENCE AND I TRY TO RUMINATE LIFE

Saturday, October 23, 2010

THE IRONY OF LIFE

I am done with all my efforts, this is just not getting done.          
I have tried smiling for you, but its no more a fun.
I know that i am good at disguising, but not at your cost.
I am getting a feeling that you too will be lost.

The History seems to repeat itself,
but this time it just got worse,
with no one here to share my thoughts ,
it definitely hurts more.



Will definitely come out of this,
and make sure i am at my best.
With you or without you is the question
i am not thinking about the rest.





















.

2 comments:

  1. all ur WISHES will come running to you n say you thanks for wishing them,,,,

    LUCK would feel lucky if YOU need it at any point of time,,,,

    And LIFE wud be full of life if you are there..

    coz ONLY BEST deserves YOU PAAPE,,,

    ReplyDelete