""" CARTE BLONCHE"""

My photo
YOU ARE BORN, YOU OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU CRAWL, YOU STAND,YOU WALK , YOU RUN, YOU STOMP, YOU FINALLY REST. LIFE GOES TOO FAST TO DISCOVER ONESELF. AND YET THIS IS WHAT YOU ASK ??????? I DO NOT HAVE CONTENT T ENTHRALL YOUR MIND. I HAVE NOTHING TO MESMERIZE YOU. I AM NOT A SYCOPHANT TO ATTRACT YOUR PRESENCE. BUT AS I COGITATE,I STILL SURMISE ABOUT MY PRESENCE AND I TRY TO RUMINATE LIFE

Saturday, November 20, 2010

BACK WITH THE HAPPY DAYZ :) :) :) :)

Time and around I feel left behind way ,
and the chance of revival seem less,
but there is still hope some where deep with in.

Cramped within my limits its too tough for me to say
but your smile gives me life - As if found water in between a desolated dessert,

Frowned by the ignorance all around,
i had lost myself.
To find  you seems nothing less than a miracle to me.
I can smile, I can laugh, I can feel emotions.
I am ME  once again !!!!

This life would go on for years,
Standing  on the shore of an ocean called life,
you get many stones,
many shells,
but getting a pearl was just my destiny..
just hoping that it wont go back to the oceans,
but stay with me !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR GIVING ME LIFE ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment