""" CARTE BLONCHE"""

My photo
YOU ARE BORN, YOU OPEN YOUR EYES, YOU CRAWL, YOU STAND,YOU WALK , YOU RUN, YOU STOMP, YOU FINALLY REST. LIFE GOES TOO FAST TO DISCOVER ONESELF. AND YET THIS IS WHAT YOU ASK ??????? I DO NOT HAVE CONTENT T ENTHRALL YOUR MIND. I HAVE NOTHING TO MESMERIZE YOU. I AM NOT A SYCOPHANT TO ATTRACT YOUR PRESENCE. BUT AS I COGITATE,I STILL SURMISE ABOUT MY PRESENCE AND I TRY TO RUMINATE LIFE

Monday, November 22, 2010

Far Far Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Far far away lies my dreams-

With nothing clear of what's going to happen next,
It seems that i am no different from the rest.



Some where deep inside me there is an urge to break free,
Free from expectations,Free from fears.
Free from thoughts and free from tears !!!!.

The Beautiful part of life is else somewhere,
and i seem to be running around people who really do not care !!!
The dark clouds of ignorance are all around,
my true path for sweet success is still not to be found.

Toiling around with ideas continues,
i am really trying hard but have still no clues.
The flowers will blossom and the darkness fade away,
i'll redeem my pledge and this phase too will pass away.

I have my dreamz and they will fulfill some day,
but for now they still are far far away !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment